What is MetExplore?
- MetExplore is a web server dedicated to the analysis of genome scale metabolic networks.
- It was first released in 2010 but the project started in 2009.
- If you want to know more about the scientific background of the tool, visit this page: Publications
Who is developing MetExplore?
- We are currently 10 people in charge of the scientific and technological improvements of MetExplore.
- You will find our contact details here: Contacts.
Who is funding MetExplore?
- MetExplore involves scientists funded by the French National Institute for Agricultural Research: INRA
- MetExplore was and is funded by :
- France Metabolomics and Fluxomics centre: MetaboHub.
- EU H2020 PhenoMeNal project.
- a collaboration with MedDay pharmaceuticals
- MetExplore is used in several international and national projects, please visit this page for more information.
Who is hosting MetExplore?
- MetExplore is hosted by Toulouse Bioinformatics Facility.