By agreeing this Term Of Service, you confirm that once you will be registered:
- If you are using MetExplore screenshots or computational tools for publication purpose, you will cite MetExplore using following reference:
Cottret,L., Wildridge,D., Vinson,F., Barrett,M.P., Charles,H., Sagot,M.-F. and Jourdan,F. (2010) MetExplore: a web server to link metabolomic experiments and genome-scale metabolic networks. Nucleic acids research, 38, W132 – 7.
- You will cite the source of the metabolic network you are using (database or related publication). If one is missing, or in case of any doubt, please contact us.
- MetExplore is an academic research facility free of charge.
- You won’t make any profit by training people to use MetExplore. If you want to organize training, please contact us.
- You won’t make any profit using MetExplore representation.
- You won’t use any part of the code in another software. If you want to get involved in the development, please contact us.