We are happy to inform you that MetExplore 2.4 is now online!
Among the new functions one can now:
- Group biosources based on the organism, database of origin and other attributes
- Display a column in the Metabolite panel containing InCHIs
- Remove reactions with zero flux from the cart
- Export each table in excel file (right click on tables).
- Edit information on private biosources [for registered users]
- Add references using auto-completion based on pumed ids [for registered users]
Based on users’ feedbacks we also improved the import of SBML files.