What is MetExplore?
- MetExplore offers an all-in-one online solution composed of interactive tools for metabolic network curation, network exploration and omics data analysis.
- It was first released in 2010 but the project started in 2009.
- If you want to know more about the scientific background of the tool, visit this page: Publications
Who is developing MetExplore?
- We are a group of bioinformatics scientists in charge of the scientific and technological improvements of MetExplore (3 permanent INRA scientists, 1 scientist from MedDay company and PhDs, Postdocs ...)
- You will find our contact details in the People page.
Who is funding MetExplore?
- MetExplore involves scientists funded by the French National Institute for Agricultural Research: INRA
- MetExplore was and is funded by :
- MetExplore is used in several international and national projects, please visit this page for more information.
Who is hosting MetExplore?